Do you own an iPad Air 3? Way to go! Our new collection of iPad Air 3 cases and covers will surely make you want to update your precious gadget’s look. And we get you—you are not just going for some pretty accessories; you are also making sure your iPad Air 3 is protected in the best possible way.
iPad Air 3 Best Features
The iPad Air 3 is the upgraded version of the 2017 iPad Pro, with new features and with a more affordable price. However, if you are still pondering if buying a new tablet is worth your pocket, check out the best features of iPad Air 3 and see why this gadget is worth the wait:
- 10.5-inch iPad air
- Bigger and brighter display
- Better contrast ratio
- P3 wide colour gamut and true tone – makes more vibrant images and videos
- Apple pencil support – great for doodling
- Smart keyboard support – the best keyboard for on-the-go typing
- Upgraded facetime camera
- New camera 1080P camera
- A12 bionic processor – 70% faster than the 9.7-inch iPad
iPad Air 3 Hacks and Tricks
In addition to the awesome features, you can also apply these amazing hacks and tricks:
- Dock customization. Together with your Home Screen, the Dock—which can hold up to 13 apps—is your place to start. A simple swipe up from the bottom will take you to the Dock. Place your frequently used apps in your Dock so you won’t need to go back to your Home Screen to launch your apps.
- Swipe-up gestures. Similar to the iPhone X, the iPad Air 3 has a swipe-up gesture that can bring you to the Home screen and force quit a certain app.
- Apps in floating windows. When an app is open, you can swipe up again to open the Dock and drag an app over to an already-open app.
- Drag and drop files or text. When you have two apps running side by side, you can drag and drop images, text, and files between these two apps.
- Split view for multitasking. This is every multitasker’s favourite—viewing two pages at the same time or using two apps side by side. You can do this by dragging your apps to either the left or right side. You can also resize each app by using the handlebar.
- iPad screen recording. Another interesting feature that enables you to record your screen. You can save your records and open it later if you want to review something or show a process to someone.
iPad Air 3 Cases and Covers
Now, if you do decide to get an iPad Air 3, don’t forget to match it with cool and functional accessories. Our latest collection of cases and covers come in various colors, materials, and designs. All of which will suit whatever preference and mood you are in.
If you want to maintain a clean and classic look, you can opt for this clear soft TPU bumper with a back shell and precise cutouts:
Or if you want something that matches your passion and personality, you can pick one of our animal-designed covers to express your love for animals. We have butterflies, pandas, elephants, and flamingo patterns here.
The More Choices the Merrier!
If you want to read the full product descriptions of each item and discover which case or cover is best for your device, visit this link to our iPad Air 3 cases.
Here's a preview of how you can use the Apple Pencil with the iPad Air 3. Enjoy!
New flagship phones are coming out almost every year for the past five years or so. It’s easy to get left out in the smartphone game. It may seem like you just got your iPhone 6+ or your Samsung Galaxy S9 and now there are newer phones from both companies. While some people are okay with it, some just want [...]
A lot of people have been waiting years for Apple to drop a new iPad mini. This month, they finally got what they wanted with the release of the new 7.9-inch iPad mini 5, the latest addition to Apple’s iPad lineup. The fifth-gen iPad mini comes with some impressive upgrades but is still affordable, especially compared with the larger iPads and [...]
The year 2018 had been an amazing year when it came to phones and tablets, especially with the leading company - Apple Inc. Apart from releasing the new iPhone XS and XS MAX, the company has also launched the new and the better iPad Pro 2018 version. These came in two sizes: iPad Pro 12.9-inch [...]
Tablets entered the scene and became popular when smartphones were relatively tiny and not the glass behemoths they are today. Back then, they filled the need for a device that had a bigger screen than a smartphone but wasn’t as heavy and bulky as a laptop. Now that smartphones have gigantic screens and are about as [...]
Apple continues to be one of the big names when it comes to making gadgets and devices. One of their well-known products is the iPad. It is Apple’s exclusive tablet devices that have varying features, depending on the model with cellular (3G/4G) date and various storage capacity.The Latest iPadThe latest iPads have been released for [...]
Yep! You heard it right. Apple is having some crucial changes with their iPad Air. They are ditching the branding once and for all. They will be releasing the latest 9.7- inch iPad which shall be called ( guess what!) iPad. This will be cheaper and should be an updated version of the iPad Air 2. This latest iPad is [...]
Recently, Apple has announced an upcoming update on their iOs. However, IT experts advised that there are several reasons why iPhone users could delay such upgrade.It was said to happen this end of March involving the upgrading of the iOS 10.3 upgrade. It was said that they will deliver a series of changes for iPhone users including the Find [...]
The latest iPhone has glass stretching from edge to edge, and despite fantastic advances in smartphone technology over the last decade, the iPhone’s glass screen remains fragile. You’re bound to drop your phone sooner or later and if that happens on concrete, unless you have an ultra protective case, you’re going to shatter your screen.Apple [...]
Check out or range of beautiful Leather iPad Mini Cases - the iPad Mini Smart covers come with the sleep and wake-up function so you conserve you battery life. The Leather iPad Mini cases come in Red, White, Black and Brown so there is one to suit your style and needs. If you want the [...]